Phone: (586) 445-5410
Human Resources (586) 445-5412
Manager’s Administrative Assistant, Virginia Green (586) 445-5410
Statement of Services: The City Manager is the chief administrative officer for the City of Roseville. The individual is appointed by and accountable to City Council. The duties of the City Manager include:
- Supervise and coordinate the work of the administrative officers and departments of the City.
- Prepare an annual budget.
- Provide administrative support at all Council meetings.
- Inform Council of City affairs, including existing conditions and future proposals.
- Approve key purchases.
- Responsibility for all personnel actions.
- Agendas and Minutes
- Employment Opportunities
- Event Board Application
- Freedom of Information Act
- PAIR Paver Brick Application
- Frequently asked Questions and Answers