Although we will make every effort to include current and accurate information on our web site, the potential exists that an error may occur.
Therefore, neither the City of Roseville, Michigan, nor any agency, officer, or employee of the City of Roseville warrants the accuracy, reliability, or timeliness of any information at this web site and shall not be liable for any losses caused by reliance on such information.
Again, portions of the information on the site may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity who relies on information obtained from this web site does so at his or her own risk.
Thank you for your understanding.
External Links Policy
The Official Site of the City of Roseville Police Department, provides links to many websites that are not controlled, maintained, or regulated by the Department These links are provided for reference and convenience only.
The Roseville Police Department does not control other websites and is not responsible for their content. Furthermore, the Roseville Police Department is not responsible for the quality, accuracy or completeness of any off-site materials referenced by or linked through the Department's website.
Use of information from those websites by the user is voluntary.
While the Roseville Police Department's primary service is to its citizens, property owners and businesses, it is also evident that many of the website users are visitors and companies exploring business and home ownership opportunities here. The Department further recognizes that economic development in Roseville necessitates the need to link to outside agencies that gather data in this arena.
While the City of Roseville Police Department website will not link to commercial sites, the website may provide external links to any of the following:
Other government agencies, social service organizations, special purposes districts, hospitals, transportation hubs, or educational, entertainment, cultural and sports institutions (public and private).
It is the policy of the Roseville Police Department to allow external links to websites that provide information relevant to the purpose of the Roseville Police Department website.
The Roseville Police Department specifically reserves the right to refuse or delete any link inconsistent with this policy.
- The Roseville Police Department's website is not intended to function as a public forum.
- The Roseville Police Department will not link to any website that exhibits nudity, profane or obscene language, hate, bias or discrimination.
- The Roseville Police Department website will not link to candidate sites or sites advocating a position on City or other ballot issues.
- The Roseville Police Department website will not link to individual, personal home pages or weblogs.
- The Roseville Police Department, in its sole discretion, shall determine how many links are appropriate and what links best promote the Department's objectives for its website. The Department also may terminate a link at any time if it determines a link does not adequately promote the Department's website objectives. Furthermore, the Roseville Police Department reserves the right to deny or remove any link that contains misleading information or unsubstantiated claims, or is determined to be in conflict with the Roseville Police Department website mission or policies.
Privacy and Security Policy
If you do not want your e-mail address, or any other information you may provide while on this web-site, released in response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail or information to this entity.