Monday-Thursday 6:30 AM- 3:30 PM. Closed for lunch 11:30-12:30
Areas of responsibility:
- Processing firearm permits.
- FOIA request.
- Small business license application for Kennel License, Massage Business License, Handbill License, Ice Cream Truck License, Catering Truck License, Precious Gem and Metal License, Peddler's License, Bicycle License, Canvasser-Solicitor. Any other license is available at the City Clerk's office 586-445-5443.
- Dog Licenses. (you can also go on-line to the Macomb County Animal Control Site to obtain a license). https://animalcontrol.macombgov.org/AnimalControl-Licensing
- Roseville Police Contacts
- Provide copies of reports
- You can get a copy of a Vehicle Accident report at records or by going to https://payments.clemis.org/extservices/crash/crashintro.aspx
- Records Fee Schedule
Crash reports can be obtained anytime at: https://payments.clemis.org
As a general guide, incident reports and vehicle crash reports are available after 5-6 business days from the date the report was made.
Please be aware that incident reports and crash reports that are still under investigation will not be released until the investigation is complete.