Making a police report
This site is not intended to be used as a substitution for the Dispatch Center or as a means to request assistance with an active or ongoing incident. This site is not monitored each day. If you need immediate assistance, call our Dispatch Center atif there is an emergency, dial 911. If you have a question, stop by the station or call (586) 775-2100.
Reports of Criminal Activity that take place in Roseville will be taken with the following exceptions.
- Checks written with non-sufficient funds (NSF) are handled through the Macomb County Prosecutor by completing and returning this form to the prosecutor's office. The Department will not document the complaint.
- A complaint of lost/stolen prescription medication will not be taken.
- Dial 911 for emergencies.
- For non-emergencies, you can call our dispatch center at to request an officer for a report.
- You can come to the lobby of the police department to make a report.
- You can use the online portal to make a police report, although the type of report accepted is very limited. Keep in mind that on-line reports will not be investigated. It's intended to report minor incidents that have no suspects.
- You can also call our front desk if you have questions on how to make a police report.