Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Department of Public Services
Robert DeBruyn, Director586-445-5470
This service is for the benefit and convenience of Roseville residents, home and property owners. Consideration will also be given to Roseville Service Clubs, Schools, and Churches located in the City of Roseville. This service will NOT be provided to private contractors or tree service companies.
1. FEES: $75 per Service Visit for owner occupied property • $125 per service visit for non-owner-occupied property.
2. Not more than 2 (two) service visits per 12-month period.
3. Chipper service not to exceed 30 minutes (travel time to and from not included).
4. The chipper will take up to 8” in diameter limbs. Any larger limbs are the responsibility of the property owner to dispose. Root balls, stumps, building materials, and lumber are NOT ACCEPTED • To expedite service please place branches on the Right of Way in an orderly fashion with all cut ends pointing in the same direction.
Any larger pieces and/or stumps must be disposed of by the owner. (Try: Uni-Dig | 21600 Quinn Road | Clinton Township, MI | 586-791-4010).
By checking the "I agree" box below, you agree and acknowledge that 1) your application will not be signed in the sense of a traditional paper document, 2) by signing in this alternate manner, you authorize your electronic signature to be valid and binding upon you to the same force and effect as a handwritten signature, and 3) you may still be required to provide a traditional signature at a later date.
I understand this agreement and will abide by the stated provisions and charges.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field