Making a Police Report

This site is not intended to be used as a substitution for the Dispatch Center or as a means to request assistance with an active or ongoing incident. This site is not monitored each day.

Reports of Criminal Activity that take place in Roseville will be taken with the following exceptions.

  • Checks written with non-sufficient funds (NSF) are handled through the Macomb County Prosecutor by completing and returning the Bad Check Report Form (PDF) to the prosecutor's office. The Department will not document the complaint.
  • A complaint of lost/stolen prescription medication will not be taken.

To make a police report, you have the option to:

  • Dial 911 for emergencies.
  • For non-emergencies, you can call our dispatch center at 586-777-6700 to request an officer for a report.
  • You can come to the lobby of the police department to make a report.
  • You can use the Online Police Report Portal to make a police report, although the type of report accepted is very limited. Keep in mind that online reports will not be investigated. It's intended to report minor incidents that have no suspects.
  • You can also call our front desk if you have questions on how to make a police report: 586-447-4483.