Statement of Services
The mission of the Roseville Fire Department (RFD) is to provide a safe and professional response to fire, medical and environmental emergencies. We are dedicated to preventing the loss of life and property in our city through suppression, education, training and innovative life/safety programs.
The Fire Department will not accept direct marketing calls.
If you wish to sell us products or equipment, you must be added to the City Purchasing List.
The Fire Department does not have a Medical Loan Closet.
Requests for wheelchairs, walkers, etc. should be directed to the Roseville-Eastpointe Recreational Authority.
Administrative Command Staff
- Fire Chief - Keith Jacobs
- Fire Marshal - William Ciner
- Battalion Chief - Anthony Robinson
- Battalion Chief - Scott Bala
- Battalion Chief - Jon Tovarez
- Secretary - Arlene Collins
We offer the following programs in an effort to make the public more aware of fire and life/safety issues:
If a card is required for Heart Saver classes, the price of the class will increase January 1, 2019. Call for more details.
For additional information regarding dates, time and fees please call 586-445-5401 or email William Ciner.
All public education requests must be sent by email using the attached form and emailed to the Fire Department.
Requests must be made at least two weeks in advance due to the limited availability of time and day slots. The sooner you place your request the more likely you are to get the date and time of your choice.
Tours & Visits
Station Tours, school tours, off-site visits, special events and Smoke House Tours are available for groups (not less than 10). Our tours will also be able to accommodate seniors, physically challenged, and vision-impaired adults and children.
Items Available to the Public
- File of life are available at RFD Headquarters - No charge.
- Smoke detectors are available to Roseville residents - No charge. Limited Quantities when available.
Proof of residency is required. Limit two smoke detectors per resident. Landlords are required to provide smoke detectors for their tenants; the Fire Department will not supply them to rental properties.
The Roseville Fire Department does not provide or have on hand carbon monoxide detectors or special needs (sound/light) smoke detectors or carbon monoxide detectors.
The following reports are available from the Roseville Fire Department Headquarters:
- Ambulance Reports: $25 for five pages, $2 for each additional page; must have picture ID to obtain a copy, if not the person transported per the report must have written permission of patient with a photocopy of that person's Drivers License, or a court subpoena to obtain a copy. Please call in advance - at 586-447-4582 or email the Fire Department.
- Investigation Fire Reports: $35 for six pages, $2 for each additional page. Please call in advance - ask for Arlene at 586-447-4582.
- Fire Reports: $25 for six pages; $2 for each additional page. Please call in advance - ask for Arlene at 586-447-4582.
- Fire Scene Photos: Photo Flash Drive - $75. Please call in advance - ask for Arlene at: 586-447-4582. 5-day waiting period.
Any questions relating to Fire Investigations or Inspections should be directed to the Fire Marshal Division at 586-445-5401.