Recreation Authority Board
The Cities of Eastpointe and Roseville expanded cooperation between them for the establishment of a Recreational Authority, and, the Cities of Eastpointe and Roseville recognize the need to conserve recreational facilities, services, and programs for the enjoyment of current and future generations, and desire to provide recreational opportunities for the residents and visitors of their cities, also recognize the advantages of working cooperatively with neighboring jurisdictions.
Meeting: 2nd Wednesday of each month at 3:30 p.m.
Held at Roseville City Hall, 29777 Gratiot Avenue
Term: 4 years
2 appointed by Eastpointe City Council
2 appointed by Roseville City Council
1 at large appointed by the 4 board members
- Steve M. Duchane, Chairperson January 01 2017
- Scott A. Adkins, Vice Chair January 01 2018
- John Marion January 01 2019
- Michael Switalski January 01 2017
- Charles Frontera January 01 2018