Macomb County Circuit Court approved Bond Agent / Companies
TO ENSURE THAT AN INDIVIDUAL IS ELIGIBLE FOR RELEASE AND WHAT THE TOTAL BOND AMOUNT IS, CALL THE P.D. FRONT DESK AT (586) 447-4483
Bond can be paid with CASH, Credit/Debit card, or when applicable through the use of an approved bond agent. If a credit/debit card is used there is an additional fee (for the company that services the transaction) above any other fees associated with posting a bond.
Bond can be posted for an individual once the amount has been set.
- The bond amount for a particular charge can be established by approved bonds set by the 39th District Court for various misdemeanors.
- Information provided with the warrant.
- Set by a judge or magistrate after a formal / in-formal arraignment.
An individual charged with DOMESTIC VIOLENCE is not eligible to post bond until seen by a judge or magistrate.
A subject charged with OWI (drunk driving) is not eligible for release, even if bond has been posted, until considered sober. A chart is used to indicate the length of time a subject will be held, based on test results.
The Department will accept bond posting for other jurisdiction's warrants, there is an additional fee.
Where to post the bond:
- If the individual is still being detained in the Roseville P.D. detention facility you can come into the front desk of the department to post the bond. Or post the bond in the 39th District Court, if they are open.
- If the individual has been transferred to the Macomb County Jail you can post the bond at the jail. Please keep in mind that if the 39th District Court is open you will be required to post the bond at the court for any charges related to Roseville investigations and then pick the subject up at the jail.